Full Time Tahfeezul Quraan
The M.I.C Full-Time Hifz Program has been committed to providing students with excellent Islamic education according to the Qur’an and Sunnah, based on high moral and ethical values in an Islamic environment since 2007.
An Islamic environment is defined as a place in which students receive instruction and guidance in sound moral values and a place in which dedication to Allah (SWT) is nurtured.
It is the aim of the M.I.C Full-Time Hifz Program for students to complete the Hifz-ul Qur’an under the guidance of qualified and experienced Teachers according to the tenets of Tajweed and Tarteel. We seek to develop in each student a positive identity as a Muslim who is equipped spiritually, physically, and intellectually to compete in today’s world, in accordance with Islamic principles.
We hope to establish within each student a strong commitment to faith, family, community and humanity.
Traditions and Sayings of the Prophet (SAW)
1.The Best PersonUthmaan bin Affaan (RA) narrates that the Nabi (SAW) said, "The best among you is that person who learns the Qur'an and teaches it to others."
2. Reward for Every LetterIt is reported from Abdullah bin Mas’ood (RA) that Rasulullah (SAW) stated that, “Whosoever reads one letter from the Kitaab of Allah (Qur’an), will be granted one reward for it and one is equal to ten. I do not say that Aleef, Laam, Meem is one letter but Aleef is one letter, Laam is one letter, and Meem is one letter.” (Narrated by Tirmidhi)
3. The Intercession of the Qur’an KareemAbu Amamata Bahili (RA) says that he heard Rasulullah (SAW) say that recite the Qur’an Kareem, because on the day of Qiyaamat it will intercede for its’ reciters.’ (Narrated by Muslim)
Policies and Procedures
Admission to the Full-Time Hifz Program is based on the following:
- Students admitted on a "first-come, first-serve" basis only
- Student’s acceptance will be conditional, based upon specific behavior for a specific period of time. If this is not met, the School reserves the right to remove the child from the program
- Those interested in joining the Full-Time Hifz School must pass a Nazira (reading) test administered by the Principal
- Students who register after the classes have been filled will be placed on a waiting list and will be contacted if and when space becomes available
Fees are to be paid in full at the time of acceptance in to the Full-Time Hifz Program. Payment can be made in full by cash or cheque.
Please note that fees will not be refunded, in part or in full, for the month if the Office is not notified of a student’s withdrawal by the 4th of each month. This includes withdrawal by parent, or removal by the school.
A charge of $25.00 will be applied to all NSF cheques.
The tuition fee for the Full Time Hifz Program is as follows:
$250.00 per month per child
Fee to be paid to M.I.C
Fee must be paid in the beginning of the month
Any cost incurred for the supplies (such as books, folders etc) will be paid by the student
Click here to download Registration Form
- Masnoon Du’aa
- Islamic Etiquettes
- Tarabiyyah (Discipline, respect and cleanliness)
- Monday - Thursday 8:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Friday 8:30 am to 11:30 pm
- Break: 30 min 10:30 am to 11:00 am
Class throughout the year except on the following days:
- The two Eids
- Statutory holidays
- One week Winter break
- March break
- One week summer break